Investigate the Grineer’s biological experiments
According to intercepted messages, the Grineer are experimenting with some sort of biological weapon. Details are sparse, but the messages originated from Mercury. Go there and find out what the Grineer are up to.
“Additional test Marines have arrived. The [redacted] tore through the previous batch much faster than expected.” – Doctor Tengus
COMPLETE THE MERCURY JUNCTION ON VENUS, WHICH REQUIRES YOU TO:
- Defeat the Jackal at Fossa, Venus
- Complete 10 waves of Defense in a single Mission at Tessera, Venus
- Rescue a Hostage from Linea, Venus
- Defeat 5 Eximus enemies anywhere on Venus (Tip: Eximus enemies can be identified in a mission by their red glow, special abilities, and increased strength compared to their average counterparts. There are many places to find them, but a reliable method is to play an Interception mission for several rounds in a row. You’ll also earn helpful Mods and valuable Relics while you play!)
WHERE TO GO
- While on your Ship, pause the game and select “Quests.”
- Find “Once Awake” and set it as your Active Quest.
- Open the Navigation Console and select “Once Awake” in the Quests section of the Alerts Bar.
WHAT TO KNOW
The first Mission is a Spy Mission, so bring a few Ciphers in case you get caught and need to quickly hack puzzles. Ciphers can be crafted at the Foundry.
Heat Damage is very useful in this Quest (Tip: If you have any Heat Damage Mods, equip them! To equip a Mod to your Weapon, go to the Arsenal in your Ship, choose your Weapon, and select “Upgrade.” Select the Mod you wish to equip, then select an open Mod Slot to equip it.)
WHAT TO DO
Head to M Prime and successfully recover three Data Units. This data will give you the information you need to continue your investigation into the Grineer’s biological experiments.
- Molten Impact Mod
- Heat Sword Blueprint